Welcome to the Lulu Be Mine terms and conditions (the “ Terms”). Please take the time to read these Terms before you use or place an order on the Lulu Be Mine Website.
We strongly recommend you read this Policy to understand how we collect, use, disclose and manage your personal data. Whenever you provide your information to us, for example when you sign up as a member on our Website to view, purchase or otherwise browse the products offered on the Website, you consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data and information in the manner as set out in this Policy. In order for us to provide our products to you as you have requested, please ensure that all personal data you submit to us is true, accurate and complete.
We reserve the right to make changes or revisions to this Policy at any time in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements. As no specific notice will be provided to you when such changes are made, we recommend you check this Policy from time to time to keep abreast of any changes or developments to the Policy.
1.0 PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Under the PDPA personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access.
1.2 We may collect personal information which includes but is not limited to your Name, NRIC, passport or identification number, e-mail address and other information you may have provided to us either directly through the Website or through other forms of interaction we may have with you.
2.0 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Some of the personal information we may collect from you include:
- Financial information;
- Online user information;
iii. Member Account registration details; and
- Type of personal information.
2.2 Typically, Lulu Be Mine collects Personal Data, either directly from you, your authorised representatives, third parties or through the Website. Some ways in which Lulu Be Mine collects your Personal Data are as follows:
- when you submit your information to register as a member on our Website or any other information which may be required when you purchase the products offered on our Website;
- when you communicate or deal with any Lulu Be Mine staff whether through telephone calls, emails or in person in relation to customer service;
iii. when you join our mailing list or request for us contact you via e-mail or SMS;
- when you opt to receive and/or respond to our promotions or to any request for additional Personal Data; or
- for any other reasons for which you submit your personal information.
3.0 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Online Use Information
Information relating to your use and activity online may be collected by us when you enter or browse our Website or when you register to become a member on our Website or purchase our products on the Website. Such online use information may include information about your Internet Protocol address, your Internet Service Provider, or the websites you visit. Such information may be collected automatically with no notice being given to you when it is collected.
4.0 USE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 In general, Lulu Be Mine collects, uses and discloses information about you for the following purposes (not all of which may apply to you):
- to manage and maintain your Lulu Be Mine membership account;
- to communicate with you by post, telephone, e-mail and SMS about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes;
iii. to respond to your customer service inquiries, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities; and
- to communicate with you by post, telephone, e-mail and SMS about your orders or purchases, your account and your requests for information.
4.2 If you are an existing member with us or have registered as a member on our Website, your personal information may be used to send you marketing promotions/ offers and exclusive member events by post, telephone, e-mail and/or SMS about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
4.3 [If you do not wish for us to send you any sales, marketing or promotional information, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the steps provided in our e-mail.]
4.4 In the event of your withdrawal from the Lulu Be Mine mailing list subscription, please note that it may take up to [thirty (30) days] for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Please be aware that even if you unsubscribe from our mailing list for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to your orders or your account with Lulu Be Mine.
5.0 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 In accordance with the provisions of the PDPA, Lulu Be Mine may share or disclose your personal information in the following manner:
- with others with your consent;
- with Lulu Be Mine employees or our parent and affiliate companies to provide content, products or services or to respond to your queries and requests relating to your Lulu Be Minen account or any other arrangement you may have with us;
iii. with agents, vendors or third party services providers who provide support services to us (such as credit card processors or other billing or payment services providers, mailing or courier services) and who help us market our products and services; and
- Lulu Be Mine may also provide and/or transfer any data that it collects from you to its parent, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider located outside of Singapore which provides administrative, technical, computerrelated or any other services to us, to enable us to perform the purposes permitted under this Policy.
5.2 Where necessary, we may also share or disclose your personal information, including the content of your communications as follows:
- to our professional advisors including our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements or to respond to legal or regulatory processes as required by all relevant governmental and regulatory agencies; and
iii. to safeguard and protect the rights, property, reputation, safety or security of Lulu Be Mine and all our employees, agents, customers, and others.
6.1 Lulu Be Mine provides you with choices for you to decide how Lulu Be Mine uses your personal data and communicates with you.
These options include but are not limited to the following:
- option to opt out of receiving promotional materials and communications;
- option to unsubscribe from our mailing list through [e-mail] and [SMS];
iii. your account and contact information;
- cookies; and
- privacy Settings.
7.0 YOUR CONSENT
Please be aware that by interacting and communicating with us, providing or submitting your personal information to us or by registering as a member or signing up for our mailing list or by purchasing the products offered on our Website, you agree and consent to the following for the purposes as described in this Policy:
- the usage, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data;
- the collection of your Personal Data from sources other than yourself; and
iii. the disclosure of your Personal Data to our agents, vendors or third party services providers who provide support services to us.
8.0 RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may retain and store your personal data for a reasonable period of time for which it is necessary for us to provide services to you and/or to comply with legal requirements subject to the provisions of the PDPA and any applicable law(s).
9.0 PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Lulu Be Mine takes reasonable steps to employ appropriate and necessary security measures including physical, technical and administrative security measures to guard against any potential loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of your personal data by any third parties. Please note that while Lulu Be Mine will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data which you have provided to us, any transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network may be subject to loss, misuse and interception.
Where Lulu Be Mine provides and/or transfers any data that it collects from you to a location outside of Singapore, either to its parent, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider, Lulu Be Mine confirms that it will only do so where it is ensured that these above-mentioned parties are able to provide a standard of protection to personal data comparable to the standard of protection as set out in the PDPA.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. All disputes, controversies, or differences arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which SIAC Rules are deemed to be incorporated into this Clause. The language of arbitration shall be English. The foregoing shall not, however, restrict either Party’s right to apply to the courts for injunctive relief.